Returns & Refunds of use
All returned copies must have been purchased from Nakoda publication and Printer's.
The customer will receive full refund, if the return is a result of our error.
Book/s purchased from www.nakodapublishers.in can be returned when:
- Book/s which supplied by mistake is returnable.
- Books Return must be with online sealed as read by customer otherwise customer is not eligible for refund.
- Book/s were received in damaged conditions
- If a book ordered by you on www.nakodapublishers .in is delivered to you in a damaged/defective condition, or is not the book you ordered, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement and send the damaged book back to us. On receipt of the book, we’ll immediately send you the replacement copy and also compensate you for the costs incurred in sending the same to our office. If the book is not available in stock, you would be also eligible for a refund.
- We request you to kindly ensure that the book/s so returned is properly packed to avoid damage while in transit.
- Customers are requested to accept the conditions placed by us before proceeding with the return. We require a receipt or sufficient transaction identification information (name, shipping address, date of purchase) to match you up in our online sales records in order to issue a refund or exchange.
- A request for return has to be submitted within 30 days of dispatch of the items. The customer will obtain the refund in the same form of payment used to purchase the books by the customer, within 8-10 days of our receiving the returns.